Have you considered implementing video into your marketing efforts, but just the thought of production seems overwhelming? If you are looking to build on your creative marketing efforts, video marketing is the answer – and it doesn’t always have to be a monumental task.
Why You Should Use Video Marketing
Video marketing has been a growing medium for businesses and is often used to connect with potential consumers. 87% of companies are already using video marketing as a tool. Why? Because it drives results and is known to be a huge consumer hit. Videos tend to be consumers’ favorite type of content and 54% of those people are wanting to see more video content from the brands and companies they love most. Studies even show that 8 out of 10 consumers make a purchase after watching a brand’s video. That means not only are they engaged, but it also goes to show that video efforts can play a rather important role on a consumer’s decision-making process. The power of video marketing is there – and it’s time for you to start taking advantage of it.
How to Add Video to Your Marketing Strategy
Internet users are watching video content everywhere, and the good news is that video marketing is very cost effective when speaking in terms of ROI. A video, if done effectively, does not need to be a viral sensation in order to leave an impact. The goal is to have content that will essentially “cut through the clutter” and send a simple message to your target audience.
But how do you incorporate video into your marketing strategy? Two top choices to do so are on your company website and social media platforms. Read more about it below.
- Explainers: Every minute more than 700 videos are shared on Twitter. An explainer video that elaborates on your product or service could be one of those 700 videos.
- Live Videos: Live videos may be difficult and require practice, but their benefit outweighs the learning curve. Live videos can be done on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. They allow for real-time engagement and favorable positions in the algorithm.
- Presentations: Social media users engage more with video content that is shared by their peers. Take this opportunity to present your product or service in a quick and engaging presentation format.
- Video ads: Followers are far more likely to remember a video they watch over a text Facebook post. This holds true to video advertisements on social media platforms.
- About Us Page: A corporate overview video is an engaging way to communicate your company’s background, values, and mission statement.
- Product Demonstrations: Using video to demonstrate product features is like an in-store demo by a sales representative at a fraction of the cost. Easy for both parties!
- Customer Service or Troubleshooting Videos: Short and interactive clips will help the customer navigate to find a solution to their problem and avoid the frustration of being put on hold over the phone.
- Customer or Employee Testimonials: Video testimonials are an incredible form of word-of-mouth advertising. It is a way for your company to highlight your successes in a sincere manner plus, you have complete control over the selected content.
- Video Newsletter: It is 50% more likely that a customer will read an email newsletter that features a video. Show, rather than tell, your customers what your company is doing and why they should care with an informative but brief monthly video.
At Cutwing Marketing, our team creates a variety of marketing videos from short teaser videos for social media to larger corporate overview videos. Contact us today to learn more about using video in your marketing efforts!
Oh, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!