What is your audience looking for?
When you’re browsing the web for information, how do you determine which website to click on after your initial search? When you do choose a site, did it answer your question and provide the information you wanted? As a company that wants to attract users to your website, you should consider the following when generating content for your website:
- Look for content gaps in your current website – what questions are left unanswered for your reader?
- Analyze your websites search tool – are keywords consistently used?
- Look at your competitors – what information do they provide for their audience?
How does this generate leads?
According to HubSpot, 63% of surveyed marketers believe their greatest struggle is in generating traffic and leads for both their own brand and their clients. How can you generate leads through website content? Ask yourself these three questions:
- Does your content solve a problem?Are there repeated questions your visitors ask on your site, or are their certain obstacles your clients come to you to solve?
- Is your research enough? Analyze your keywords for consistency. Look at general search engines and use autocomplete to find the most searched for questions in your industry.
- How is your content structured? There are three types of content format: visual, written, and interactive. Does your content format reflect the type of information presented? Is it presented in a way your readers will share or re-post? For example, blogs are great for traffic generation, but in-depth content like guides or webinars have greater shareability and are more effective for lead generation.
Not all content is going to generate leads, but a well-structured topic can cover multiple parts and answer any questions if necessary. The basic formula to consider is good topics lead to good content which leads to leads! Grow your brand and structure your content to reflect what you specifically can offer to your visitors.
Cutwing Marketing provides researched content and topics that promote lead generation and traffic to websites. To learn more visit us at, https://cutwingmarketing.com/ and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram!